Sunday, June 25, 2006

have you got a fan, please?


i was quite bored, sitting on my chair and moving my fingers in a slow-motion mode and i was thinking about tidying up my mp3s' archive, in particular everyting concerning albums.
so, i started doing it while it was so hot here in italy and my ventilator had some problems: no idea how to solve this question cos there're no papers, no books, nothing to use as a fan.
therefore i had the brilliant idea to have a shower but i forgot to take off my shorts. after ten minutes, i was so fresh and cool and i continued to organize my new "library".














oh i think it's so cool and i hope to not have the same idea for the other releases on vinyls cos i could really do it.


by the way, i tried to combact against hot weather by going on my garage and spinning on my own decks but, incredible, it was so warm downstairs, too.
i should probably take a popsicle.
mh yes, i have to take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home