Thursday, July 13, 2006

just cannot contain this.

finally i have had the opportunity to chat with my ex-girlfriend: yes, i think she's really cute, in particular when she smiles.
by the way, i gave her a present hoping she could appreciate it [i think not cos i'm really "far" from her ].

and then, mh.. oh of course, tonite i had a stupid dinner with some boring guys from my college but i was so weary to listen to their pathetic speeches and i decided to use an excuse like "i gotta go to my garage in bastia and spin my decks"[what a fuck, it was true!damn!].
so i was going out from college-parking and i met these guys.
the most stupid one came to me saying: "oh, can you drive us to a farm holydays?"

since i'm so jackass, my reply was obviously "YES".
and now, i'm pressured.






this year was full of "dead-periods" and i used to listen to
mogwai , a band from glasgow, scotland. honestly i had no idea what they could impress me but after listening to their new album "mr. beast", i can just say how this album is so fantastic.









have you got any news about
radiohead ? i really dunno what they do, where they make sex, how use their drugs. if you own one of this information, please, let me know as soon as possible.
p.s. thom yorke will probably release an album soon but for any other info, next on honeymoonchild.









ok bellamy, you'll be in my blog but please, next time try to improve your albums cos i think muse 's last one could be mentioned as the cheesiest album of r-n-r's history.









sorry about images but it seems that blogger.com hates me today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home