Saturday, September 30, 2006

i saw fireworks tonite.

sick again, grrr.
yesterday i felt so powerless from my bones to my mind.
however i had my exam, i think it's ok... i hope so cos i've finished it in just....mh... 1o minutes?

after finishing it, i ran at home cos i felt colder and i've passed all day long in my bed under my blanket.
all nite in front of a book [an american girl who talks about her experience:
not buying anything but indespensable needs], a pizza and an apple [not the laptop but just the fruit].
i was lucky, lucky and happy.
cos i had the chance to "talk" by messenger with a great person and i started feeling better once talked with "her", as well as everytime i did/do/will do it.



tomorrow i'll have a gig in a small party but.... what about my fever? grrr.


so, due to my happyness, i'll let you know more about my last favourite tunes.
music, yawm [tired, fuckin antibiotics!].


indie-girls from brighton, my second favourite city from england.
i'm talking about the pipettes [in italy, this name could be misunderstood] who mix sexual vocal lyrics, typical "rocky" shouts, with the most "trashy" twee-pop.






the pipettes - judy [blue states remix]









i really love this track from radiohead as all their own songs.
in particular, i listen to it everytime i'm down.






radiohead - high &dry









i love kitsunè: it's one of my smashin favourite label and this track by benjamin theves really rocks my body [hey, it's an old track so try to not fall in love with it for a long time]!
p.s. it' a french label, A-W-E-S-O-M-E!






benjamin theves - texas [sebastiAn mix]









have you ever heard an album by four tèt? he's simply a genie.
buy his last dj-kicks on !k7 rec. [have you seen my favourite album of the month? it's a !k7's release!].






four tèt - first thing






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home