Friday, July 21, 2006

i turn my camera on.


just booked my plane's tickets for london, so that's the assurance i'll be there on the 2nd of august.
today it was my last but one exam before my contemporary art's exam: what could i say? it was quite easy, not so difficult.
it was more difficult to have some "views" but, i know, it's a question which is very hard to fix[for me].

ok, let's talk about music.

boys noize sounded as the usual electro "soap" who made "cheesy" tracks with some "bb-bbraaaaun"'s synths [onomatopoeia!]. so, that was the situation one year ago. now boys noize [aka kid alex] finally takes my breathe away with the hottest tunes heard in these months: rmxes for kaiser chief, i-robots, tiga and other great stuff as his "volta82".
listen to it, let's rock..indie-rock =) :





boys noize live at 5days off, holland, 14.07.2006

1 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home