Tuesday, August 22, 2006

it's in folder "23(2006)".

free-day, oh yeah!
well, yesterday was a quite strange day, i mean, it happened a lot of things around me.
i'll clear you up about:
1] one girl who worked with me [currently she'll be probably in kuala lumpur cos it was her last work-day before coming back home in sidney] asked me if i was religious guys.
i felt quite odd cos i was working in front of the fridge bringing drinks on it and "why does this girl make this strange questions to me?"
by the way, i said to her i used to blaspheme in italy [and i dunno why she was scared after this "joke"] and she continued to say
"c'mon you're italian, for sure you'll be so religious..by the way, a christian young group will come here to drink something. can you just go upstairs and give em what they want? you know, you're italian and they'll be more comfortable by speaking with a guy who is religious too"

i started thinking about
"am i working with a stupid?"

so, i went upstairs to wait this "religious group" and when they came in our pub, i saw just several girls who wore hot-jeansy-shorts and a polo with a "christian group" s tag.
they ordered a lot of shots, sambuca, corky's and so on.

so if i was the prototype of religious italian guy, those girls should be english sluts' ones.
2]i was so tired and i went down to the dressing room to dress me up with my clothes.
my boss was speaking up with her girlfriend and their shouts could be listened to me as far as i was dressed up again.
just heard about "fuck" and other cool words but when i went upstairs, just took my coin-tips, my red-bull, said goodnite to everyone and then came back home.


3]another girl who works with me is so kind, really.
so several times she corrects my faults and helps me everytime.
i got a new nanny!




about music, new forthcoming album from the rapture should rock as usual.






the rapture - get myself into it









metric could be my own best musical discover ever heard: pure uk atmospheres and a great influences by acoustic bands.






metric - between the bars [elliott smith cover]










ladies & gentlemen, aphex twin:







aphex twin - windowlicker [run-jeremy's x-rated lick]

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Sorry to bother you but I just noticed that you posted aphex twin - windowlicker [run-jeremy's x-rated lick] but the link is not working. I love this track but I can't find anywhere to download it. I was wondering if you could post it again?

Cheers

Adolfo

PS- By the way, cool blog!

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's me again...sorry, my mistake. Link working perfectly. Thanx.

Adolfo

 
At 2:26 PM, Blogger dying in beauty said...

you're welcome. i bought it today at phonica recordings: it's maybe the best aphex's masterpiece.
thanks for your congratulations,

cheers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home