Monday, August 07, 2006

ok computer is the best album of my life.

i wonder if you know what i'm doing:
WHITE COFFEE FOR SURE!

yes, now it tastes quite similar to a milk & coffee mix so i'm really happy, gh. so well, today i feel shining while weather is really a shame: i mean, it looks like being in a burial cerimony.

so, i'm in hoxton square in a stylish bar taking my cup of white-coffee and writing about my day.
well, in front of me, on a black leather sofa, there's a man [probably gay] who looks like domenico dolce [yes, he's gay]. he's chatting on the mob-phone, he's quite angry: maybe his fiancee is going to be no-more his "boyfriend". by the way, it's not a trouble for me. yesterday i was thinking about difficulties to talk by mob-phone.
i mean, it was really hard to find a home by talking with people thanks to mob-phones. so, due to my particular inclination to be a kinda alienist, i'll describe you several categories concerning the englishman-prototype on the mob-phone or in different places:

my holder:

m= me/michele/michi/magnificent
h = holder
m "hi there, i read an announce on gumtree.com about your room.."
h "OH YEAH, COOL! WELL, THE PRICE IS ABOUT 76 PER WEEK, bills and broadband includeed. then you must gimme a deposit and at least two weeks of notice and it's quite important for you that............................ ............................ ......................................OK?"
m "hi there, i read an announce on gumtree.com about your room.."


at the resturant:

m= me/michele/michi/magnificent
w = waitress
m "a white-coffee with three cookies, please"
w "&%%(/$(/ pounds and °ç°§*éè pence please sir"
m " ...sorry about, could you repeat please?"
w "&%%(/$(/ pounds and °ç°§*éè pence, sir"
m "could you speak up please?"
w "&%%(/$(/ pounds and °ç°§*éè_ pence please sir"
m "ops, i've lost my wallet!"

the club:

m= me/michele/michi/magnificent
w = waiterman

m " one martini"
w "bianco o rosso?"
m " **astonished** er...bianco"
w "ghiaccio?"
m "**astonishedx2** uhm..yes, ghiaccio....ma sei italiano?"
w "what?"



and that's all i think, folks.
my experiences could be funny but please, remember: don't try this at home.
what a fuck, i'm joking. ok, now domenico dolce looks like being so so so so angry and my white-coffee is quite cold so...
cya tomorrow.
cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home