Friday, October 06, 2006

who's that?

finally i'm back.
i was sick for all the week, now i'm feeling better but i've to continue with my antibiotics.
it was so bad being in the surgery.
unfortunately my sore-throat has not gone and it wasn't just a normal fever but i've something wrong in my stomach.

thanks to
malcom, he's posted my thoughts during this period and, as i saw, he did a nice job.
well, i've just looked for my exam's result and i've failed: that's the best way to get angry.
but i'm not.

i'm happy for someone who has got a great 26/30. it's not weighty the worth of this result, this person has got a unpredictable one.
a friend of mine brought me new
yo la tengo's album: it sounds great, full of ballads made by shining guitars and romantic verses.
this song is maybe the best one, and this is for you, my dear person with an unpredictable worth:








yo la tengo - i feel like going home








monday: placebo's concert in milan, see you in hell!

2 Comments:

At 11:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

se mangi la mmmrda te credo che poi hai something wrong in your stomach bah

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw ci manchi
son qui con la chiattona e alberobello che visioniamo il tuo blog :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home