Saturday, November 18, 2006

four coffee in one day: i feel like a robot.

STF podcast

a community from my home-town asked me for a podcast: so i did it few days ago in my spare time.
it's just a selection, for your ipod, about my favourite tracks i used to listen to em when i'm happy/down/in the shower/in the gym/having sex/having sex in the gym/having a shower in a sexy gym and so on.

all you have to do it's just a click on "stf podcast" 's icon.
enjoy.
tracklist:

#01/radio citizen - night part I [ubiquity rec.]
#02/brazilian girls - all about us [universal]
#03/alexkid - come with me [f comm.]
#04/the chemical bros. - the boxer [virgin]
#05/cornelius - drop [matador rec.]
#06/thom yorke - eraser [xl rec.]
#07/zero 7 - throw it all away [ultima dilemma rec.]
#08/the icicles - sugar sweet [microindie]
#09/spoon - i turn my camera on [merge]
#10/tiga - far from home [pias/different rec.]
#11/the futureheads - hounds of love
[679 rec.]



p.s. 20/30, marketing...fucking waste of time.

p.p.s. apologise if i wasn't in milan yesterday but, as i said on k*lode's myspace [ www.myspace.com/klodemusic ], everyone from the crew was busy so actually nobody wasn't able to substitute me due to my marketing's exam.
by the way, i'll play in bologna for motorshow festival in the redbull stand on 15th dicember: come there and say hello!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home