Sunday, August 27, 2006

pastel days and neon-nights.

since long time i didn't post here, quite sad but i'm so busy at work.
yesterday i worked for 12hours without a break but i've collected several money-tips which let me have a great breakfast this morning.

oh, i've made several photos at work, here they are:






that's my fellow prepearing a bbq burger.












my chief gives me this great gift: do you like my bangles?












my boss spurs our groups: he's so charismatic.










music: right.
since jake shears helps tiga to sing his smashing "you gonna want me" tune, he became so famous in all the world but maybe someone should remember his group: the scissor sisters.
here it is their new single, the amazing erol alkan re-work and a teenage bad girl rmx [wtf he/she/they is/are ?]:






the scissor sisters - i don't feel like dancing









the scissor sisters- i don't feel like dancing [erol alkan re-work]








the scissor sisters - i don't feel like dancing [teenage bad girl remix]








zero 7, i could become homosexual and fall in love with you: i love you guys!






zero 7 - you're my flame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home